The connection between Teamleader and SalesNote is focused on importing contacts, companies and meetings.
You can find this on the following location:
Settings > Integrations
The steps to connect can be found here:
- In the top right corner, press the button Add New Integration.
- Enter a title for the connection and choose Teamleader as source
- If you are already logged in to Teamleader, this will automatically connect.
- If you are not logged in yet, a new tab will open to verify your credentials and allow SalesNote access to the needed data.
- After a successful connectin you will be redirected to the integration detail page.
- You can synchronise the current meetings with the button Start Meeting Synchronization
- The synchronisation will run in the background, you do not have to wait for it to finish.
- After the synchronisation the data will be added, updated or deleted directly as this happens in Teamleader through webhooks.
- Remark: Meetings will be imported periodically and not directly.